– Setting up diagnosis for international (audit of structure, resources, skills) & brand potential assessment
– Defining sales, pricing and marketing strategy (marketing mix per area)
– Adapting marketing and communication tools to international markets business and cultural requirements in several languages
– Offering investors an accurate vision on concept and brand global potential
– Search for distributor/agent/partner or any specific distribution solution to enter a specific market (setting up subsidiary, representative office…)
– Approaching worldwide retailers for direct to retailers distribution patterns
Hiring an experienced professional can be costly, contractually binding and often unaffordable if not totally useless when not qualified enough.
Spilers Consulting and The Red Tree offer an alternative with customized management solutions: a qualified seasoned professional will be in charge of developing your international activity tailored to your needs and budget. This makes it possible, even for niche brands to afford a professional approach in growing their international business.
Acting as your local office in the UK and France
We know UK and France beauty industry inside out and we partner international brands as their Country Managers on these markets, developing business, implementing Sales & Marketing strategy…
In this role we become their informal subsidiary. We provide account management, deliver regular contact at store and salon level, employ staff, arrange logistics, PR, in-store training…
We focus on driving sales and keeping costs within budget quickly becoming the brand’s dedicated partner and ambassador on the markets we cover.